PureGreen24 is a natural, environmentally friendly disinfectant that’s been formulated without toxic chemicals. PureGreen24 products do not put your children or pets at risk. In fact, you can use this odorless disinfectant while they are present. You can even use it on their favorite toys.
PureGreen24 has the power to fight and kill 24 dangerous bacteria and viruses including MRSA, Staph, NoroVirus, Ecoli, Salmonella, and the 2019 and 2020 Flu virus. PureGreen24 will keep on killing germs and protecting surfaces for 24 hours.
It has been formulated to disinfect surfaces in environments such as: Homes, Schools, Restaurants, Exercise Facilities, Day Care Facilities, Offices, Hotels, Hospitals, Medical Clinics, Veterinary Offices, Airplanes, Ships, and Public Transport Vehicles.
Ready to use, no mixing required.
The 24 Hour Solution
PureGreen24 is an EPA registered, broad spectrum antimicrobial disinfectant with unique 24 hour residual effectiveness. PureGreen24 kills the most deadly of superbugs, yet also kills everyday household germs.
You are protected with PureGreen24
PureGreen24 has an EPA IV toxicity rating; the lowest rating assigned by the Federal EPA. PureGreen24 is non flammable, non-corrosive, and odorless, without the harsh fumes or skin irritation associated with traditional disinfectants. PureGreen24 is strong enough to kill the most dangerous bacteria (MRSA) and viruses (Influenza A) in a hospital environment, yet EPA registered for use on children’s toys at home.
PureGreen Technology: PureGreen24’s active ingredient, SDC, is comprised of silver ions and citric acid. PureGreen Manufacturing: The manufacturing process produces zero discharge with no waste or byproducts.
- Fast kill times (as few as 30 seconds)
- None of the chemicals in this product are considered hazardous by OSHA
- 24-hour residual protection
- EPA registered for use on sports equipment and children’s toys (no rinsing required)
- Highly effective against multiple strains of Staph (including MRSA)
- Can be applied in the presence of people and animals
- Improved customer satisfaction by providing a pleasant environment
- Controls the spread of germs; Reduces employee/client illness
- Operations cost savings
- Less frequent application
- No protective gear required during application
- No chance of injury due to accident or misuse
- No rinsing required
- Meets School System and Office Building Green standards
- EPA Registered
- Manufactured and bottled in the USA
- Does not contain any ingredients on the CA Proposition 65 list of toxic chemicals
- Microfiber cloths are recommended for the application of PureGreen24. Simply “spray and wipe” surfaces to be disinfected to get an even distribution of PureGreen24; ensure all surfaces are completely soaked*, then wipe off excess.
- For irregularly shaped surfaces, spray PureGreen24 on the microfiber towel until a portion of the cloth is thoroughly damp, and then wipe the desired surface. The use of the microfiber cloth will ensure an even distribution.
- Citric Acid is one of the nontoxic ingredients in PureGreen24, if too much product is applied the surface may feel “tacky”, like that of orange juice if spilled and not wiped up.
- Spray and completely wet the desired hard surface with a mist of PureGreen24
- Wipe to ensure an even distribution of PureGreen24 with a clean microfiber cloth or towel
- Due to the low toxicity (EPA toxicity level IV) of PureGreen24, there is NO requirement to rinse off PureGreen24 after use.
For general disinfection and control of the bacteria Pseudomonas aeruginosa,
Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Listeria monocytogenes, Vancomycin Resistant
Enterococcus faecium (VRE), Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Community Associated
Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA), Community Associated Methicillin resistant
Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA-PVL), Escherichia coli O157:H7, Acinetobacter baumannii and
Campylobacter jejuni the surface must be completely wet with PureGreen24 for 2 minutes. The surface
may then be wiped dry with a clean towel. When used as directed, PureGreen24 provides residual protection
from Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella enterica up to 24 hours after
initial application. Do not contact treated surface after application if residual protection is to be maintained.
For effective control of the fungus Trichophyton mentagrophytes, the surface must be
completely wet with PureGreen24 for 10 minutes. The surface may then be wiped dry with a clean towel.
Re-apply when cleaning or when new growth appears.
To kill Herpes Simplex Type 1, Rotavirus, Human Coronavirus, Norovirus, Avian Influenza A,
Influenza A Virus, Rhinovirus and Polio Virus Type 2 the surface must be completely wet with PureGreen24
for 10 minutes. The surface may then be wiped dry with a clean towel.
The Science Behind PureGreen24
PureGreen24 is based on patented Silver Ion SDC technology. SDC when formulated as a disinfectant is colorless, odorless and non-staining and is designed for use on hard, non-porous surfaces. PureGreen24 is manufactured and bottled in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified state of the art facility located in the USA.
How SDC Works
SDC kills microorganisms by two modes of action:
The silver ion deactivates structural and metabolic membrane proteins, leading to microbial death. The microbes view SDC as a food source, allowing the silver ion to enter the microbe. Once inside the organism, the silver ion denatures the DNA, which halts the microbe’s ability to replicate and leads to its death. This dual action makes SDC highly and quickly effective against a broad spectrum of microbes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will PureGreen24 kill the Coronavirus?
Yes, PureGreen24 is on the EPA lists of Registered Products Effective Against Human Coronavirus.
PureGreen24 is identified on the EPA lists via the product name “AXEN 30” (PureGreen24 is the brand name) EPA registration 72977-3-84364.
PureGreen24 is also on these COVID-19 lists (search for PureGreen24):
The American Chemistry Council’s Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) list:
New York State Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) list:
Is PureGreen24 listed on the EPA lists of Registered Products Effective Against Influenza A (H1N1) & Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) ?
Yes, PureGreen24 is an EPA category IV, Influenza A, and MRSA killing disinfectant. PureGeen24 is identified on the EPA lists via the product name AXEN 30; EPA registration 72977-3-84364.
Is PureGreen24 recommended for use on marble, porous stone, or unpainted cement surfaces?
PureGreen24 is not recommended for use on unsealed marble, porous stone or cement surfaces. PureGreen24 has citric acid- similar to lemon juice; although less concentrated, some stone surfaces may be sensitive to it. If in doubt, please test a small area first.
What are the active ingredients in PureGreen24?
PureGreen24 is made from Silver 0.003%, Citric Acid 4.846% & Purified water is 95.15%
Can PureGreen24 be used on Vinyl massage tables?
Yes PureGreen24 can be used on vinyl massage tables, vinyl is a solid non-porous surface.
PureGreen24 contains no bleach, toxic or caustic chemicals that could damage vinyl.
Where can I learn more about the safety of PureGreen24
PureGreen24’s full Material Safety Data Sheet can be viewed at https://puregreen24.com/PureGreen24SDS.pdf.