Die Da Wan Hua Oil (an external analgesic also known as Thousand Flowers Healing Oil) helps bring temporary relief from aches and pains of muscles and joints from simple backache, arthritis, strains, sprains and bruises. Applied early, it can help reduce bruising and swelling from minor injuries. It may be used at home by patients – a few drops are simply applied to affected areas and rubbed in gently 3 to 4 times a day. But practitioners may also wish to use it as an effective medium with advanced massage therapies or guasha.
For external use only on adults and children 2 years of age and older.
- 1.7 fl. oz. (50ml) bottle
- Turpentine Oil 6% – a long used medicinal oil (as opposed to non-medicinal gum turpentine).
- Camellia oil (Tsubaki oil)
- Cleistocalyx flower (Cleistocalyx operculatus)
- Dock root (yang ti huang)
- Dragon’s blood resin (xue jie)
- Drynaria rhizome (gu sui bu)
- Kudzu flower (ge hua)
- Lacca secretion (zi cao rong)
- Lineate supplejack root (Berchemia lineata)
- Ragwort (Senecio palmatus)
- Safflower flower (hong hua)
- Safflower oil (hong hua)
- Winter sweet