We brought this little dynamo on board for those who are currently using or choosing now to use a “WET sanitizer”. Wash implements and tools and place them in a container filled with a quality disinfecting product such as PureGreen24. Place this light in the container with the solution and tools and set for 5 minutes. Close the top of container and do not open until the light has turned off. Can be used for 20 minutes in plain water.
Please remember that UVC will disinfect through clear items, but it will only disinfect the surface on opaque items. For a thorough cleaning of tools and equipment, pre-clean with PureGreen24 prior to the UVC disinfection process.
Power: AC 110volt 60 Hz Input, 12-24 volt output. 4.7 feet cable (145cm).
One-button timer switch (indicator light): Blue 5-minute Green 20 min Red 60 min.
- Wavelength: 253.7nm UV bulb
- Power: 7W
- Voltage: 110V
- 3 Timer Modes: 5 / 20 / 60 minutes for different disinfection needs. Device automatically turns off when timer runs out.
- Completely waterproof for submerged use.
- 6 ft. cord with plug.
- Includes a hanging assembly
- Convenient to use.
How to set the timer:
- Plug in and press the on/off switch several times to choose the timer mode. The indicator light will change colors based on the disinfection time selected.
- Blue: 5 minutes
- Green: 20 minutes
- Red 60 minutes
- Wait 5 seconds, the wand will start work
- The wand will automatically stop when the timer ends.
Warning: The light from this bulb can cause harm to eyes and skin, do not look at the working UVC bulb. People, pets, and plants cannot be exposed to UVC light. Close the container, or leave the room when the lamp is working.
1 YEAR WARRANTY